Terms and Conditions
1. References to 'we', 'Bannerbrook Pets' or 'us' shall mean Bannerbrook Pets (Bulkopets Limited), and references to 'you' shall mean you, the member of the Programme.
2. We have referred to these terms and conditions as the 'Terms' throughout this document.
3. These Terms govern: your membership of the Bannerbrook Pets PetPoints Programme ('Programme') and how Bannerbrook Pets PetPoints ('Points') are collected and used. The Programme is open to any person aged 18 or over. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw membership where we reasonably believe, at our sole discretion, that the PetPoints Card has been misused.
4. You must present your PetPoints Card at the time of (1) a purchase in order for a spend to qualify for Points under the Programme; and (2) redeeming PetPoints.
5. We will award 1 Point for every £1 that you spend on qualifying purchases when presenting your PetPoints Card. We reserve the right to either increase or decrease the number of Points accrued on qualifying purchases, or to change how Points are accrued, from time to time and at our sole discretion, and we will notify you of any changes we make by updating these Terms on this Website.
6. The redemption value of points will be in proportion to any permanent purchase discount already in place for the cardholder. For example, if the cardholder receives a permanent discount of 5%, then points will be redeemed at a value of 95p for 100 points.
7. If we refund you for purchases that attracted Points, we reserve the right to deduct these Points from your Points balance at any time.
8. You will not accrue Points on purchases that are fully paid for by redeeming a Voucher. If you part-pay for a purchase by redeeming a Voucher, you will only accrue Points on the balance of the purchase above the value of the Voucher.
9. You can check your Points balance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by asking a sales adviser at till point in the Bannerbrook Pets store.
10. Subject to clause 19, Bannerbrook Pets shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, in respect of any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses or damages were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
. losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
. losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of Bannerbrook Pets;
. loss of business profits, salary, business revenue, goodwill, or anticipated savings;
. loss which could have been avoided by you through reasonable conduct; or obvious errors and omissions in administering the Programme.
11. You are solely responsible for any personal tax liability that may arise and for any other fees charged by governmental or non-governmental agencies as a result of your participation in the Programme.
12. Bannerbrook Pets owns all PetPoints Cards. It is your responsibility to notify us of any loss or theft of a PetPoints Card by contacting: Customer Services, Bannerbrook Pets, 15 Gramercy Park, Banner Lane, Coventry CV4 9AE, by telephone: +44 (0)24 7647 3600 or by email: email@example.com.
13. If your PetPoints Card is cancelled for any reason, your Points will also be cancelled and no Voucher, or any other financial or other benefit, will be issued in respect of them.
14. You cannot transfer Points to another person, including any Programme member, unless they are additional holders of the same PetPoints Card.
15. Bannerbrook Pets is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998. By using the PetPoints Card, you consent that we may process personal data that we collect from you in accordance with these Terms and the Data Protection Act 1998.
16. Bannerbrook Pets may use information that you supply to us on enrolment to the Programme (such as your name and address), together with any information relating to your transactions and purchases made from Bannerbrook Pets and participation in the Programme for the purposes of:
. administering the Programme;
. statistical analysis;
. sending you news of our special events, offers, promotions and magazines either by post, email, SMS or through any social network; and
. market research
You can, at any time after you have consented to receive information set out in clause 21, opt-out of receiving any and all such information by contacting: Customer Services, Bannerbrook Pets, 15 Gramercy Park, Banner Lane, Coventry CV4 9AE, by telephone: +44 (0)24 7647 3600 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Bannerbrook Pets will not share your details with any other third parties without your explicit prior written consent. Your personal data will be held in the UK.
18. We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Programme at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to vary or amend these Terms from time to time, at our sole discretion. We shall notify you of any changes to the Programme and/or the Terms on our Website.
19. These Terms shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms.